Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Just About There...

Still no grandbaby yet.  Two more days and we're past the due date.  I'm hoping if she goes past, its not too far past.  I know exactly how it feels to be ten months pregnant in the scorching heat of the summer!  Not much fun!

Everyday I have friends and co-workers asking, "Any baby yet?"  I remember the days when the question was, "Are you STILL pregnant?"  I was starting to get a little tired of the questioning, but I guess it's easier on Nana than on Mama.  I just have to stay close to the phone and ease her through labour.  I AM starting to get anxious about that too, though.  I'm not sure how I am going to feel seeing my "baby" in pain.  But I'm pretty good at staying strong when I need to be. 

Here's hoping I get to meet her soon!

1 comment:

  1. for some reason this post made me tear up.
    I'm so ready for her to be here!!!

    ReplyDelete